:: Senior Configuration Manager
:: Configuration Management Analyst
:: Senior PLM Analyst
Configuration Management - Product Lifecycle Management25+ years experience
- 15+ in Commercial Industry
- 13+ in a DoD Environment
Hands-on Configuration Management, Product Lifecycle Management, and Document Control professional with expertise applying documentation and engineering change control management disciplines to products in the medical device, telecommunication, massively-parallel super-computing, computer network, optical network, network security, advanced composite, and defense/aerospace industries.(Security Clearance: Active)
Expertise in electronic product data management/product lifecycle management (PDM/PLM) - Oracle/Agile & Arena PLM and other automated release tools/scripts, version control, bill-of-material (BoM) product structuring – (both hierarchical and modular) in MRPII/ERP environments, engineering change order (ECO) process execution, analysis, and database management, new product introductions (NPI), and sustaining engineering efforts.
Successful at documenting, releasing, and managing large, technically complex systems.
Experienced ISO9001 & AS9100 internal auditor.
- Configuration Management (CM)
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Engineering Change Control
- Document Control
- Requirements Management flow-down from P.O.'s, Contracts, Statements of Work (SOW), and other high-level program documents
- System-Level Bill-of-Material Product Structuring
- Modular/Configurable BoM Design
- New Product Introductions (NPI)
- Engineering Change Order (ECO) Analysis
- CDRL and SDRL Management
- CM Certifications: CMIIC, CMPIC
- Certified ISO9001 Auditor
- Trained AS9100 Internal Auditor (Aerospace)